January 14th, Ascent Life Fitness is launching our Choose Your Transformation Challenge. As we transform into a new name/brand, we want to help as many as we can with their transformations! Sign up here: Ascent.as.me/chooseyourtransformation
This year we are all about YOU. YOU choose your transformation.
YOU choose what you work towards. YOU choose what you want to accomplish in 8 weeks. YOU get the Ascent Life Fitness Staff to help you reach your goals.
Not sure what you want to accomplish? Easy, that’s what our sign up process is for. With our amazing coaches and a worksheet that brings out what you most desire in terms of fitness and nutrition, we’ll help you figure out what your 8 week goal should be.
Your goals can be anything- drop body fat percentage, do 10 pullups, lose inches, improve your mile time etc. What do you want most in 2019??
• A customized nutrition plan
• Workout plan catered to your goals
• Bi-weekly check ins
• Inbody scans
• Whatever you need to ACTUALLY follow through with your plan. We hold our people ACCOUNTABLE.
Signs ups will take place on January 10th, 11th and 12th at our Orchard location. SIGN UP HERE: Ascent.as.me/chooseyourtransformation
2019 is the perfect time to start working towards your own individual goals, and earn weekly prizes from local vendors while you do it! The more people who sign up for this challenge, the more cash we can give away at the end of 8 weeks!
Sign up here: https://ascent.as.me/chooseyourtransformation
We’re limiting this to 100 so reserve your spot now!
Some things to know…
- We will award a grand prize and other prizes with 20% of everyone’s challenge fees.
- The challenge fee is $99 for members of Ascent and $150 for non members.
- We believe this may be our best challenge yet.
- The sign-up process should take about an hour. If you already know what your big goal is, great! Someone from our fitness team will help you set up a step-by-step plan for how to reach that goal, along with a personalized nutrition plan. If you are not sure what your big goal should be, no problem! We can help you with that as well. Outside of making a plan to accomplish something awesome over the next 8 weeks, be prepared for the following:
- Before pictures- These are not required, but strongly encouraged! Anything from a sports bra and shorts to a bikini, to workout shorts for guys works for before picture attire. But remember, the more you can see in the before pictures, the more changes you will be able to see in the after pictures! Also, a reminder that Ascent Life Fitness will not use these pictures without your written consent.
- Measurements– Again not required, but for those of you who are interested in losing inches, this is a good way to measure your progress.
- In-Body scan- If you are not familiar with the In-Body scanner, you are in for a treat! It is a completely non-invasive way to measure your muscle mass, body fat percentage, and a lot of other really cool stuff!
- Other baseline measurements– If you are interested in a physical goal such as a certain number of push-ups, increasing your vertical, etc… we will measure these as well if possible.
- This is an exciting time for us here at Ascent Life Fitness, and we are thrilled that you all get to be a part of it! If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us!